Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dub FX

Dub Fx is a Worldwide Street Performer who uses loop & effects pedals to create layers of sounds into music using only his voice. He has a live CD and a studio CD, both of which I am providing for download.

Everythink's A Ripple
Photobucket
01. The rain is gone
02. Sooth your pain
03. Love someone
04. Society gates
05. Wandering love
06. Fly with me
07. Flow
08. Future
09. Intensions
10. Step on my trip
11. Made
12. Not cool
13. Love me or not
14. Time will tell

Download: Everythink's A Ripple

Live Onda Streets
Live Onda Streets Cover
01. Free my soul (live in Italy)
02. Rude boy (live in Manchester)
03. Step on my trip (live in Brighton)
04. Under a tree (live in London)
05. Hip hop – part 1 (Live in Manchester) – ft. Chunky
06. Hip hop – part 2
07. Hip hop – part 3 ft. CADE
08. Sooth your pain (live in Amsterdam)
09. I never made it (live in Amsterdam)
10. Outro (live in Manchester)

Download: Live Onda Streets


This guy's seriously worth a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment